Video download problems (Windows Web PVR)

Neill Mitchell neill at nlkmitchell.com
Mon Jan 14 14:48:30 EST 2013

This is exactly the same problem I have been getting. See the "Stream
corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts" thread.

What is your download speed? I started getting this when I upgraded to
BT Infinity 2 and got 80Mb/sec download speed. Basically rtmpdump cannot
keep up with the high rate of data and buffer overflows.

You will need to recompile rtmpdump to increase it's working buffers.
I'm running the Linux version, so I can't provide a Windows binary
unfortunately.

Cheers
Neill.