Stream corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:27:46 EST 2013

On 05/01/2013 17:25, Mr Robert Snelling wrote:
> So the command line could read, for example, "trickle -d 300 -u 100
> [path]get_iplayer [........some programme........]".

Your trickle parameters are pretty tight, roughly equivalent to real
time for HD video.  Do you really need to keep the download rate that
low?  rtmpdump works fine for many people at much higher rates.  If
Neill's rtmpdump binary works for you, that's all to the good, but I
can't help but wonder if you're experiencing some other problem.