Stream corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts

spam.mc spam.mc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:21:46 EST 2013

 >I'm not convinced this will really help, but does someone with even
faster fibre than me care to give it a try? (some judicious installation
of real ethernet cable got mine running reliably at 55Mbps, but I still
can't reproduce the problem people were reporting here.)

Maybe I'm being thick,  but can't someone setup a server on a local
network to stream from and then test connecting the rtmpdump client to
that?  Then it would be possible to test at 100Mbps or even 1Gbps
speeds.   Even if a server program isn't available I'm sure an existing
stream could be captured somehow and the same network commands played
back to the client?

What obvious thing am I missing?