Windows installation method

Steve Dimond steve at hillrise.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 14:07:15 EST 2013

Hi,

I should like to install get_iplayer on my brand new Windows laptop. When I
installed get_iplayer before I used a program called something like
get_iplayer_setup_latest which was linked to from
http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer/html/get_iplayer.html. However, this
website is down now and I don't have the link to the program. Would someone
please be so kind as to post the link, or if the program is no longer
available, point me to an alternative installation method for Windows PCs?

Many thanks,
Steve

database 7989 (20130209) __________

http://www.eset.com