Audio bit rate settings

Heff heff101 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:05:02 EST 2013

Hello,

First post! I've been testing Get-iPlayer and I'm happy with almost everything. I am successfully searching and downloading programmes and have read through the documentation (only confusing thing was the 'tvmode' setting that appears to have changed from the documentation).

However, each download I do has very low bitrate audio. Even on the flashhd quality level, downloads have 96kbps audio, which sounds terrible!

It appears that ffmpeg/rtmp or something converts the downloaded flv to mp4, which I'm guessing effects the audio quality too. Is there a way to adjust the default audio conversion setting so that the final video file contains something like 320kbps audio?

Thanks!

SquarePenguin