Cannot watch / record live streams

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:13:39 EST 2013

On 05/02/2013 12:33, Onder Erol wrote:
> Thank you for your for answer,
>
> i created a batch file but its streaming just about 10 min, and batch
> trying to restart stream but dreambox not connecting again. can you
> suggest a solution?
>
> @echo off
> title BBC1 - IPLAYER - port: 8081 - %date% - %time%
> color f9
> cd "C:\Program Files\get_iplayer"
> :start
> echo.
> get_iplayer --stream --modes=flashvhigh2,flashhigh2,flashstd2
> --vmode=flashnormal --type=livetv "BBC One" | vlc - -vvv
> :sout="#http{mux=flv,dst=:8081}" :no-sout-rtp-sap
> :no-sout-standard-sap :ttl=30 :sout-keep
> goto start

Don't reply to me, reply to the list.  And don't top-post.

Sorry, I can't help you with your Dreambox.  I've never used one, so I'm
posting your message here in case someone else has.

Your Dreambox client application may not be capable of auto-reconnect.
Also, there is no guarantee that your stream will restart successfully
when the batch file loops on failure, so your Dreambox may not have
anything with which to reconnect.