get_iplayer downloading no longer shows metadata at start of download.

Alastair ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 13:25:28 EST 2013

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:46:06 +0000 dinkypumpkin wrote:

>On 03/02/2013 20:23, Alastair wrote:
>>Since I cleaned up my system and re-installed get_iplayer the several lines of metadata
at
>>the start of the download no longer show.  What should I put in prefs to enable this
>please?
>
>This is a rtmpdump issue - nothing to do with get_iplayer.  The metadata display was
fixed
>in rtmpdump after code was pulled for the latest Packman build.  If you run with
--verbose,
>you'll see the metadata, but it will be buried amongst a lot of other stuff.

Hi dinkypumpkin,
Yes I had already tried --verbose and got the other stuff, which is I why I asked.   I
understand from your reply that the metadata will be back when Packman build is updated
at some point.  Meanwhile I am content that with your help earlier, I am up and running
again.
Regards,
Alastair.