End of download processing

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 11:11:00 EST 2013

On 2013-12-31 4:58 PM, SquarePenguin wrote:
> On 2013-12-31 2:57 AM, Peter S Kirk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How do I configure the web PVR to do nothing when stream ends?

Seeing as I missed that you said Web PVR, you would probably be best
saving the --raw command as a preference, so that all downloads are
dealt with this way automatically.

I believe that you can save this preference once using the command line
version of get_iplayer. Use the following command and it should apply
when you run the Web PVR:

get_iplayer --prefs-add --raw

I've not tried this and I'm not sure if the Web PVR overwrites these
preferences but you could give it a try and report back.