Unable to record radio prog

JAMES GALE jrgale99 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 17:50:02 EDT 2013

 Hi there

 Been away from using get_iplayer for a while as i became a dad..maybe my sleep deprived brain is letting me down!!

 Am trying to download a show from 6Music but everytime it fails to record.  Here's the extract:

 C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer [type=radio] --pid=b03932m7
 get_iplayer v2.83, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain   conditions; use --conditions for details.

 INFO: Episode-only pid detected
 INFO: Trying pid: b03932m7 using type: tv
 INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
 INFO: pid not found in tv cache
 INFO: Checking existence of default version
 INFO:  No specified modes
 (flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow)
  available for this programme with version 'default'
  (try using --modes=flashaaclow
 ,flashaacstd,rtspaaclow,rtspaacstd,wma)
 ERROR: Failed to record 'The Huey Show - 40 Years of Hip
 Hop (b03932m7)'

Is this problem the fact its attempting to read  'type:tv' even though I entered type=radio?  If so how do I change that?

Thanks