I haven't been able to download using PID for ages....

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Sep 26 07:59:34 EDT 2012

Hi
I haven't been able to download using PID for ages but finally got some
spare time to try & solve it.

I'm using Windows 7. I did an uninstall using iplayers own utility &
loaded the get_iplayer_setup_latest.exe (2.82)

I have a shortcut on my desktop with the Target command line:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.cmd" -o
"C:\Downloads\BBC\"
--modes=flashaaclow,flashaacstd,rtspaaclow,rtspaacstd,wma --pid b012klt2

I've tried it without the --modes option, also with/out the --type=radio
(is that required when using the specific --pid?).

Hope you can help

Cheers
Dave F.