Radio Thumbnails

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Sep 25 10:53:59 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 15:37 +0100, Paul Oldham wrote:
> And the M4A file was there as expected, but no sign of the JPEG. I
> wondered if get_iplayer had embedded it into the M4A file but the
> software I've got which plays both MP3s and M4As and which does show
> embedded JPEGs in MP3s if they're present showed no sign of any in the
> M4A file.
>
> Any thoughts anyone?

Do you have AtomicParsley installed? I'm guessing not, since it's a PITA
and thus isn't packaged for any Linux distributions that I'm aware of.

See the tag_file_mp4() function which will add the thumbnail to the file
if you have AtomicParsley, but will do nothing otherwise. And then the
thumbnail is presumably cleaned up since it was supposed to be a
*temporary* file.

--
dwmw2