Exclude category exception?

Arthur Murray amurrayfsf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:07:49 EDT 2012

Thanks for the details.  The use case was for the webpvr frontend,
get_iplayer.cgi which sends the parameters at once.

I want it to return a list of all programs except certain channels
(CBBC,CBeebies,Alba) and certain categories(Children's,Primary,Sport)
unless the category is Golf.   Doesn't sound possible.