Get_iplayer on Raspberry Pi

Alex Eames alex at translatortips.com
Tue May 29 06:49:41 EDT 2012

On 27/05/2012 22:04, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> You probably just need to add:
>
> --tvmode=flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashnormal
>
> to your command line.  That's how the PPA build for Ubuntu is
> configured by default.  The default built-in tvmode setting has
> flashhigh (640x360) as its highest value.

Thank you. That worked a treat. :) I notice the raspberry pi doesn't
cope with RTMP timeouts as as well as my UBUNTU box, which seems to
shrug them off and just keep retrying.
The Pi seems to hang at this point.
Is that likely due to the lower hardware spec?

Sorry dinkypumpkin I sent this to you by mistake, not to the list :(