clips for Merlin.

Paul Williamson thewall at btinternet.com
Tue May 15 06:29:41 EDT 2012

Hello,

                Haven't posted before as the program is quite well documented and works so well,

I have generally been able to figure out my mistakes in the past.
However, I was trying to pull this and a few other similar clips but am unable to get them to work.
I thought I would post a see if anyone had a solution to these type clips.

Links to the clip (although I know the last one (/hd/) currently isn't working)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kbyyg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00kbyyg/Merlin_Series_1_Tear_and_Repair_The_Trick/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00kbyyg/hd/Merlin_Series_1_Tear_and_Repair_The_Trick/

Other similar are p00kbyyx, p00kbygr, p00kbyhj and so forth on the page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00dr74v#clips

I have tried using --type tv --url="tv:<above links>"
I have tried using --stream --url="<above links>"
and using a simple --get using the middle link gives the following which is very similar to the others.

Thanks,

Paul

get_iplayer --get "http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00kbyyg/";  --verbose
get_iplayer v2.80, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: User prefs dir: /home/myid/.get_iplayer
INFO: System options dir: /etc/get_iplayer/options
Current options:
        pid = http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00kbyyg/
        verbose = 1

INFO: Search args: 'http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00kbyyg/';
INFO: Will try prog types: tv
INFO: Loaded history for first check.
INFO: Loading recordings history
INFO: Programme not in history
INFO: Got 940 file cache entries for tv
INFO: Getting page http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kbyyg.rdf
INFO: Series pid detected
INFO: Getting page http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kbyyg.rdf
INFO:    Series: '' (b00dr74v)
INFO:      Episode '' ()
INFO: Please run the command again using one of the above episode PIDs or to get all programmes add the --pid-recursive option