Crashes When Running from Cron Job

Alastair ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon May 7 17:58:39 EDT 2012

On Mon, 07 May 2012 16:27:11 +0100 dinkypumpkin wrote:

>On 07/05/2012 16:09, Alastair wrote:
>>On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:39:53 +0100 dinkypumpkin wrote:
>>>This is a bit of a reach, but consider using rtmpdump instead of flvstreamer.  In your
>>options
>>>file:
>>>
>>>flvstreamer = /usr/bin/rtmpdump (or wherever it's installed).
>>
>>My version of get_iplayer is 2.80 but have no idea which build version.  Should I be trying
>>get a more recent version?
>
>No build numbers, unfortunately.  If you're using PackMan packages, openSUSE 11.3 gets
the version 2.80 of get_iplayer, but later openSUSE
>releases get slightly later versions of get_iplayer pulled from Git.  It won't make any
difference in your case - use whatever 2.80 package is
>available for your distro version.
>
>>Similarly my version of rtmpdump is from packman repo site
>>2.3.99.git20111114-1.4-x86_64.  Is this OK or superseded?
>
>That should be OK.
>
>Also - please reply to the list and not to me personally.

Many thanks.  Have changed to rtmpdump and it seems fine.  Apologies for wrong address.
Possibly an artifact of my email client as it shows you to be sender not the list.  As I have
only just changed from digest mode was not aware.  Hope this is correct now!
Regards,
Budge