Best Recording Modes

MrArtist ta-getiplayer at logonoff.com
Sun Mar 25 08:55:14 EDT 2012

Hi,
I just wanted to confirm the best "Recording Modes" for use in Web PVR
Manager, when I updated my old installation via the Windows installer,
the Recording Modes box on that web page stayed the same as I had it set
to before.

On searching through the various config scripts/forums I found what
seemed to be an appropriate string of settings which I used but it was
missing the flashhd choice.

What I have now entered in that recording mode box is as follows:

flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow,n95_wifi,flashaac,flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaaclow,flashaudio,realaudio,wma

Is this the best choice for getting the best quality in sequence? I
mainly use Get_iPlayer for TV recordings only at the moment, I haven't
tried radio as I currently use another program for that.

Is it also a good idea to set the PVR Hold Off period if I prefer
getting the HD downloads? Is one hour sufficient (all recording are done
set in WebPVR via Add Series, Queue or Add Search to PVR)

Many thanks