Using get_iplayer as a Conversion Tool

conrad1on conrad1on at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 18:30:54 EDT 2012

I used to use SUPER actually. It was always a bit shonky, but it used to do the job. I had to eventually give up on it when it looked like it was going to fall apart every time I used it, and it was never really what you'd call quick.

I suspect that's probably true of all converters, but I'll give WinFF a look anyway. Even if I understood how to do it in get_iplayer, if I had to do it one file at a time like you suggest, that wouldn't be much of an advantage anyway.