Raspberry pi pvr

Arthur Dent misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 04:30:46 EST 2012

> On 6 March 2012 16:18, Shevek <shevek at shevek.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 6 March 2012 16:07, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Is anyone looking at get-iplayer going on the Raspberry pi?  With an
>>> external disc it might make a nice mini-pvr.
>>>

>> Would love to, If I could get hold of one!
>
> I think we will all have to wait a while unfortunately.

Yes. I dunno about using it as a media player - I hadn't thought of
that... But I can't wait until mine arrives. Unfortunately Farnell emailed
me yesterday to say that the expected delivery date will now be May 15
(and I'll believe that when I see it)!

If anyone gets one sooner please let us know how you get on...

Regards

Mark