How to find a particular episode

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 3 05:25:23 EST 2012

I am sure this must be easy to do, but I cannot work it out, and have
failed to find the answer looking through various tutorials and
guides.  I am trying to find (and then download) a particular episode
of a program.  For example if I do

get-iplayer "the bottom line"
then I see
Matches:
751:	The Bottom Line: Series 10 - Episode 5, BBC News 24,
Factual,Money,TV, default
752:	The Bottom Line: Series 10 - Episode 6, BBC News 24,
Factual,Money,TV, default

I would like to find a way of finding just a particular episode.
I looked at the --fields option to try and find a way of specifying an
episode number but could not work it out.

I realise that I could get using the number (751 for example) but I am
trying to do this programmatically so hoped that there would be a way
to specify the episode number.

Colin