flvstreamer not being picked up

Joe Jones cannonballdaze at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:07:18 EDT 2012

Hi, please forgive my lack of technical expertise.

I'm running getiplayer under Windows8 and this morning have started
receiving the following message when attempting downloads.

Matches:

11854: radio, On Baby Street: Series 1 - Episode 2, BBC Radio 4 Extra,
Comedy,Radio

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

INFO: Checking existence of default version

ERROR: Failed to get iphone URL from iplayer site

INFO: flashaacstd1,flashaaclow1,flashaaclow2,flashaacstd1,flashaaclow1,flashaaclow2
modes will be tried for version default

INFO: Trying flashaacstd1 mode to record radio: On Baby Street: Series
1 - Episode 2

WARNING: Required program flvstreamer does not exist (see
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/installation and
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/download)

INFO: skipping flashaacstd1 mode

INFO: Trying flashaaclow1 mode to record radio: On Baby Street: Series
1 - Episode 2

WARNING: Required program flvstreamer does not exist (see
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/installation and
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/download)

INFO: skipping flashaaclow1 mode

INFO: Trying flashaaclow2 mode to record radio: On Baby Street: Series
1 - Episode 2

WARNING: Required program flvstreamer does not exist (see
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/installation and
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/download)

INFO: skipping flashaaclow2 mode

INFO: Trying flashaacstd1 mode to record radio: On Baby Street: Series
1 - Episode 2

WARNING: Required program flvstreamer does not exist (see
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/installation and
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/download)

INFO: skipping flashaacstd1 mode

Flvstreamer.exe does exist in my getiplayer directory - it's a version
created 7 Jan 2011.

Do I need to link it in again in some way and / or download the new
version and rename it.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers - Joe

--