RTMPDump Errors

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:34:09 EDT 2012

On 16/06/2012 09:46, Shevek wrote:
> INFO: Checking existence of default version
> INFO: flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2,flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2,flashlow1,flashlow2
> modes will be tried for version default
> INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: Punk Britannia - 3.
> Post-punk (1978-1981)
>
> INFO: File name prefix =
> Punk_Britannia_-_3._Post-punk_1978-1981_b01jv7f2_default
> INFO: Command exit code 5 (raw code = 1280)
> WARNING: Failed to stream file
> E:\ServerFolders\Downloads\iPlayer\tv\Punk_Britannia_-_3._Post-punk_1978-1981_b01jv7f2_default.partial.mp4.flv
> via RTMP
> INFO: skipping flashvhigh1 mode

 From the FWIW Dept: This doesn't look like an rtmpdump error per se.
It doesn't appear that rtmpdump even launches.  That exit code 5 isn't a
value that rtmpdump itself returns, so I presume it's a system error
code indicating that access to a resource has been denied when
get_iplayer attempts to launch rtmpdump.  It would seem that resource is
rtmpdump.exe itself, but that doesn't square with the fact that your
task runs under an admin account.  Still, I think you're probably right
to look at some aspect of Task Scheduler configuration as the culprit.