HD to iPad

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:06:57 EDT 2012

On 27/07/2012 17:59, Ann wrote:
> So instead I use GoodReader, an excellent PDF reader which, it turns
> out, does a load of other things.  I can drag the files across to
> GoodReader in iTunes (or use any of several other methods) and to my
> surprise even the HD files play beautifully.

Thanks - well spotted.

Apropos of your original post, I came across a free utility to copy MP4
metadata:

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/metacopy/id482565404?mt=12

For Mac users who may need to re-encode files for whatever reason, it
makes it a bit simpler to copy metadata than using --tag-only as I
described in my earlier response.