Olympic torch relay footage

Mark Rogers mark at quarella.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 06:36:36 EDT 2012

On 09/07/12 11:14, Jon Davies wrote:
> The whole link (for your particular case) is
>    http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay/day46#pid=p00symr7&t=false
> You can see the programme id in the middle, in this case p00symr7
>
> then do:
>
> get_iplayer --pid p00symr7

Thanks Jon; believe it or not I did follow exactly those steps (amongst many
other variations) before mailing the list, but I obviously got something wrong
somewhere because it now works fine. I'd like to think there's a technical
reason why this didn't work on Saturday morning but I'm sure I'd be kidding
myself...