PVR Manager not finding The Strange Case of the Law

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:45:02 EDT 2012

On 05/07/2012 23:13, Derek Moss wrote:
> I did get_iplayer --type tv "strange case" which does return 3 matches
> now. After doing that, when I search for law in the Web PVR Manager it
> finds them, so it seems the Web PVR Manager is not updating the cache
> or whatever, which using the command line did, hence why it now works.
> Is this expected behaviour?

Yes.  The Web PVR Manager manages cache updates with its own separate
mechanism.  It's a little awkward, but it's probably a good idea to
select your desired Programme Types and hit "Refresh Cache" first thing
after connecting to the Web PVR Manager in your browser.  Leave the
cache refresh window open and it will automatically update every hour
(or any longer interval you have set in the Recording settings tab).