Hidden Gems

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 05:50:26 EDT 2012

On 04/07/2012 09:44, Andrew Moore wrote:
> I found links to Bellamy's People on the BBC website;
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0063cxc/episodes/player
> but these episodes do not appear when searching through the iPlayer site - why is this?
> Are there any links like this to series one of Twenty Twelve?

Those archives of clips or extra content are hosted by the media
platform behind the iPlayer catch-up service, so you see all the same
branding, chrome, etc.   But when you search the iPlayer site, you're
only searching the content of the catch-up service, which is comprised
of recently-broadcast programmes.

And there is a clip site for Twenty Twelve.  Just search for "Twenty
Twelve" on the BBC site.