Mailing List not showing messages

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jan 30 15:22:23 EST 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 16:53 +0000, Roger Rabbit wrote:
> This is just a test post. Hopefully the first to come through on the
> list via normal email. Didn't know about HTML being rejected, almost
> abandoned this mailing list as my messages always got bounced!

That seems to have arrived. Note that you are still top-posting though,
and you still didn't trim the citation. You repeated far more of the
previous mail than you needed to. If it was simple to craft an automated
check for that, your mail *still* wouldn't have got through.

http://david.woodhou.se/email.html

--
dwmw2