Unable to get any TV progs

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Mon Feb 27 20:33:31 EST 2012

Hi, I recently tried to get some TV programmes but it seems only radio
is working for me. I tried with 2.80 and with git from today.

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
ERROR: Failed to get iphone URL from iplayer site

INFO: No specified modes (iphone) available for this programme with version 'default' (try using --modes=flashhigh,flashlow,flashstd,flashvhigh,n95_wifi,rtsphigh,rtsplow,rtspstd,rtspvhigh,subtitles)
ERROR: Failed to record 'am.pm - 22/02/2012 (b01cmyq6)'

Any ideas what I can try?

Cheers

Dave