Patches derived from Debian bug tracker issues

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:04:51 EST 2012

On 15/02/2012 12:03, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> On 2012-02-14 23:29, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> Thanks. Incidentally messages are not sent on to the submitter by
> default; for that use nnnnnn-submitter at bugs.debian.org.

Ack.  Forgot the suffix.  Sorry about that.  I guess it's time to switch
to light beer.  If you like, I'll hit the submitter aliases for those
issues to make sure they get the message.

> Are you gearing up for a release? I'm tempted to take a snapshot if not.

As for taking a snapshot, maybe wait a week or so to see if these latest
changes raise any issues.  They're not particularly drastic, and really
only touch on edge cases, but I wouldn't want that to be my famous last
words on the matter.

As for another release, it's mostly an inchoate inclination for me at
the moment.  We're only just coming up on 6 months since 2.80, which to
my mind would be the minimum time before considering another release.
I'll start a thread on the topic in a couple of weeks.