get_iplayer --pvr: Can't use string ("b019h55d") as a HASH

Alexis Huxley alexishuxley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:17:58 EST 2012

> >Can't use string ("b019h55d") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at<full-path-to-get_iplayer>  line 1582.
>
> What is the output from get_iplayer --pvr-list?

See below. Thanks!

Alexis

$ get_iplayer --pvr-list
get_iplayer v2.80, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

All PVR Searches:

pvrsearch = _Birdsong_name_tv
	category = Drama
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Birdsong$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Bleak_Expectations_Series_1_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Bleak Expectations: Series 1$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Borgen_Series_1_name_tv_radio
	channel = ^(BBC (Radio (1|3|4|4 Extra)|(One|Two|Three|Four)))$
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	output = /home/alexis/opt/OSI/get-iplayer/var/spool
	search0 = ^Borgen: Series 1$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Have_I_Got_News_for_You_Series_41_name_tv
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Have I Got News for You: Series 41$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Have_I_Got_News_for_You_Series_41_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Have I Got News for You: Series 41$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Indian_Hill_Railways_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Indian Hill Railways$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Stories_by_Anton_Chekhov_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Stories by Anton Chekhov$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _The_Ape_That_Got_Lucky_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^The Ape That Got Lucky$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _The_Recall_Man_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^The Recall Man$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = _Twenty_Twelve_name_tv_radio
	fields = name
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	search0 = ^Twenty Twelve$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = absolute_power
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = Absolute Power
	type = radio

pvrsearch = adam_bloom
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = adam bloom
	type = radio

pvrsearch = ben_hur
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = ben hur
	type = radio

pvrsearch = buzzcocks
	fields = name
	search0 = ^Never Mind the Buzzcocks: Series 25$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = checkov
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = checkov
	type = radio

pvrsearch = chocky
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = chocky
	type = radio

pvrsearch = chris_addison
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = chris addison
	type = radio

pvrsearch = clare
	fields = name
	search0 = Clare in the Community
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = classic_serial
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = classic serial
	type = radio

pvrsearch = clue
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = sorry.*clue
	type = radio

pvrsearch = dead_ringers
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = dead ringers
	type = radio

pvrsearch = dr_syn
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = dr syn
	type = radio

pvrsearch = drama_on_3
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = drama on 3
	type = radio

pvrsearch = electric_sheep
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = electric sheep
	type = radio

pvrsearch = fascination
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = fascination
	type = radio

pvrsearch = forster
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = forster
	type = radio

pvrsearch = germany_dreaming
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = germany dreaming
	type = radio

pvrsearch = have_i_got
	fields = name
	search0 = ^Have I Got News for You: Series 42$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = Izzard
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = Izzard
	type = radio

pvrsearch = jeeves
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = jeeves
	type = radio

pvrsearch = just_a_minute
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = just a minute
	type = radio

pvrsearch = lawrence_sweeney
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = lawrence sweeney
	type = radio

pvrsearch = len_deighton
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = len deighton
	type = radio

pvrsearch = Mark_Steel
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = Mark Steel
	type = radio

pvrsearch = mark_watson
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = mark watson
	type = radio

pvrsearch = marlowe
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = marlowe
	type = radio

pvrsearch = marple
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = marple
	type = radio

pvrsearch = mixing_it
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = mixing it
	type = radio

pvrsearch = news_quiz
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = news quiz
	type = radio

pvrsearch = noel_coward
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = noel coward
	type = radio

pvrsearch = ONCE_b01bzrfl
	category = Films
	comment = Brighton Rock - - (queued: Mon Feb  6 11:09:55 2012)
	force = 0
	modes = flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashhigh,iphone,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow
	pid = b01bzrfl
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv

pvrsearch = petrella
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = petrella
	type = radio

pvrsearch = poirot
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = poirot
	type = radio

pvrsearch = priestley
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = priestley
	type = radio

pvrsearch = Rumpole
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = Rumpole
	type = radio

pvrsearch = saturday_play
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = saturday play
	type = radio

pvrsearch = sense_and_sensibility
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = sense and sensibility
	type = radio

pvrsearch = sherlock
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = sherlock
	type = radio

pvrsearch = sherlock_tv
	fields = name
	search0 = ^Sherlock: Series 2$
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0
	type = tv,radio
	versionlist = default

pvrsearch = smiley
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = smiley
	type = radio

pvrsearch = the_consultants
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = the consultants
	type = radio

pvrsearch = thirty_nine_steps
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = thirty nine steps
	type = radio

pvrsearch = tolstoy
	channel = Radio 4,Radio 4 Extra
	search0 = tolstoy
	type = radio

pvrsearch = university_challenge
	channel = (BBC (Radio (1|3|4|4 Extra)|(One|Two|Three|Four)))
	fields = name
	search0 = university challenge
	subtitles = 0
	thumb = 0