[OffTopic]Capturing an Audio Stream via a Sandbox (I think)

Madeline madeline at operamail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:15:04 EST 2012

There is a podcast page @
http://www.radiokidnappers.org.nz/search_air_db.php?show=local .....
(oh, and at this time we're 13 hours ahead of you folks).
Nevertheless, I'd hoped to be able to recommend a service I've
occasionally used @ www.dar.fm, but right now I'm getting a suspicious
502 bad gateway on the site. Worth you checking it out. Problem could be
just a holiday thing. It does what you want, producing your requested
content in 15 minute chunks of mp3 for download.
Cheers!
--
  Madeline
  madeline at operamail.com