Massive Failure to Download

J K.Eason mail at john-eason.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 13:32:00 EST 2012

> *From:* Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady at yahoo.com>
> *To:* get_iplayer <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
> *Date:* Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:13:26 -0800 (PST)
>
> It seems that the new BB iPlayer has completely screwed up
> downloading of radio progs. All was K with the old iPlayer until
> this week.
>
> I have been trying to get these:
>
> Mike Harding 12-12-12
> Parsley Sidings 13-12-12
> Hancock 12-12-12
> Take It From Here - 13-12-12
>
> What URLs should I be using for these?
>
> All I get is that the pid cannot be found.
>
> Help -
>
> Chris B.

Just tried recording the Hancock one only using the numerical program
number and I get the same problem:

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer -g 11274
get_iplayer v2.82, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
11274:  radio, Hancock's Half Hour: Series 6 - 7. Fred's Pie Stall, BBC
Radio 4 Extra, Comedy,Radio

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashaacstd1,flashaaclow1 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashaacstd1 mode to record radio: Hancock's Half Hour:
Series 6 - 7. Fred's Pie Stall
INFO: File name prefix = Hancock's Half Hour Series 6 - 7. Fred's Pie
Stall
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license:
GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: Closing connection: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file D:\Ulead\Hancock's Half Hour Series 6 - 7.
Fred's Pie Stall.partial.mp3.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashaacstd1 mode
INFO: Trying flashaaclow1 mode to record radio: Hancock's Half Hour:
Series 6 - 7. Fred's Pie Stall
INFO: File name prefix = Hancock's Half Hour Series 6 - 7. Fred's Pie
Stall
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license:
GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: rtmp server sent error
ERROR: rtmp server requested close
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file D:\Ulead\Hancock's Half Hour Series 6 - 7.
Fred's Pie Stall.partial.mp3.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashaaclow1 mode
ERROR: Failed to record 'Hancock's Half Hour: Series 6 - 7. Fred's Pie
Stall (b009h7l4)'

Regards
       John (mail at john-eason.co.uk)