Olympic ceremonies

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:38:03 EDT 2012

On 14/08/2012 12:09, louisebay2 at ntlworld.com wrote:
> Ah ok, it appears that it didn't like 10seconds, I tried 100 seconds
> and it seems to have done it.
>
> I'll try and do the whole thing now.

FWIW, it appears you need to record a multiple of 4 seconds for rtmpdump
to figure out your recording is complete when using --stop.  I think
that's because the keyframe distance for this programme is appears to be
4 secs.  You got all those warning messages because get_iplayer was
making multiple attempts to retry the download, finding the previous
file, attempting to resume and failing.  With --stop, rtmpdump returns
with an error code indicating an incomplete download (because
technically it is incomplete), so get_iplayer retries the download.