Olympic ceremonies

lpc louispc at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 14 06:14:08 EDT 2012

Thanks Chris, I just caught up with that issue which I understand now
so I'll be trying to split it in chunks as you've suggested. I also
realised that my laptop drive is running out of space so that's
another factor. Time for a clean up and try again to get the opening
and closing ceremonies.

Btw. when recording in chunks I'd ideally like to join these up again.
Are the streams for HD h264? I'd presumably need something capable of
editing these but I'm not sure things like Virtualdub will handle it.
Any pointers to a editing path / transcoding path ?

regards

Louis