Olympic ceremonies

lpc louispc at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 14 05:15:41 EDT 2012

I'm not sure that this is what is happening as I've had several tests
terminate in the same way under the 4gb.
the closing ceremony terminated at 3.9 and the opening at 4.1 plus
I've just deleted one that ended at 2.7

The 4GB limit as I understand is a fat32 limitation not NTFS which is
what I am using. Is there any other reason for this limit just in case
i've missed something.

I got a retry and failure to get a keyframe but I'm not sure of the
exact message as I've closed the window.