How to set get_iplayer PVR default to --raw?

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Mon Aug 6 17:19:24 EDT 2012

On 06/08/12 21:18, Philip Kane wrote:
> I would like to set get_iplayer PVR manager default to --raw as I don't want
> my recordings converted after download. Where do I do this please?
>
> Thanks very much

You can set many things using the --prefs switch, eg:

get_iplayer --prefs-add --type=radio

You can show the prefs set thus:

get_iplayer --prefs-show

And if you enter:

get_iplayer -h

then the short-form help will be displayed and on my copy, the
penultimate section shows the Config Options which may help you.

The prefs file is a text file stored in the get_iplayer folder and you
can display or edit this file manually if it is easier.