Moved to a new computer, need advice re setting up again....

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 05:42:07 EDT 2012

On 08/04/2012 20:15, Andy Owen - Get Iplayer wrote:
> video codecs, either via native player, or mx video)? Simply using
> Best doesn't seem to work - it gets stuck on iphone....

Grab the latest version from Git repo:

https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki/instructions

You should then be able to use "best" as normal.  References to obsolete
iphone mode have been removed.

> 2) With my current settings, and running the most recent version of
> web_pvr I occasionally get this in the output of web_pvr:
>
> "ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet body. len: 70534
> INFO: Connection timed out, trying to resume.

This is peculiar to your machine or internet connection.  Search the
mailing list archive to see what others have to say on the subject:

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=%22ERROR%3A+RTMP_ReadPacket%22&l=get_iplayer%40lists.infradead.org