AtomicParsley - Failed to tag M4A file

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Sep 24 07:13:22 EDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-24 at 11:53 +0100, richard wrote:
> On Fri Sep 23 16:57:41 EDT 2011 David Woodhouse wrote:
>

> > Can you show the command line used to tag the file?
>
> The command line used:
>
> get_iplayer --type=radio --get 10623 --mode=flashaacstd

I was after the AtomicParsley command line. If we report it to the
AtomicParsley developers, they may not be in the UK and be able to
reproduce it that way. And even if they are, it's a whole lot easier and
quicker just to say "use <this> test file and run <this> command", than
to make them re-download it over and over again.

> > Then you should be able to file a bug. If you can run it in valgrind
> > first, to debug its memory usage, that would be useful.
>
> I've not used valgrind before. I've installed it now. If you can give me
> the command to use with valgrind, I'll have a go.

Just prefix the AtomicParsley command with 'valgrind', for a start.

Or prefix it with 'gdb --args', then 'run' until it crashes, and
'backtrace'.

--
dwmw2