AtomicParsley - Failed to tag M4A file

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Sep 23 16:57:41 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-23 at 21:49 +0100, richard_get_iplayer wrote:
> After downloading three R4 Extra radio programmes, I got error message
> on the last download. I'm using Ubuntu.

Ah, that makes it easier to find the problem; thanks.

Can you show the command line used to tag the file? So we can reproduce
it just by running AtomicParsley rather than having to do the whole
download.

Then you should be able to file a bug. If you can run it in valgrind
first, to debug its memory usage, that would be useful.

--
dwmw2