Failed to tag MP4 file

Marina Casas lekku01 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:56:36 EDT 2011

> 1. Verify that the prompt in your get_iplayer window reads:
>
> C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>
Yes, I didn't change the install location.

> echo %PATH%
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
%SystemRoot%\system32
%SystemRoot%
%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\Qt\Qt 4.3.3;À?;

> rtmpdump.exe --help
> flvstreamer.exe --help
Not recognized as a command, file or archive.

> perl.exe -V
>
> (note upper case V)
>
> The last 3 lines of output should be:
>
>   @INC:
>     C:/Program Files/get_iplayer/lib
>     .
I can see those lines.

Maybe it's irrelevant, but my computer is old and I haven't had the time
to format it and reinstall everything in about a year and a half, maybe
two years. Maybe something, somewhere among the (maybe) hundreds of
useless archives that need a cleanup has something to do with this? If
everything seems alright with get_iplayer, rtmpdump, etc., it's the only
thing I can think of.