PS3 fast forward no sound problems

spam.mc spam.mc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:20:31 EDT 2011

I've put the old working Windows version of ffmpeg here for anyone that
might find it useful and is having problems with PS3 playback:

http://www.mediafire.com/?69vg7h3bhuzbecc

Just copy the new .exe to your ffmpeg/bin directory, you could rename
your existing one first, then it's easy to go back again should you want.