Dud rows of pixels with ffmpeg-static

Neill Mitchell neill at nlkmitchell.com
Mon Oct 17 05:57:53 EDT 2011

Hi.

Thanks for digging around. That would certainly explain it. I remember
seeing the brainfart messages last time, but I'm not seeing them this time.

I tried the static ffmpeg again, but saw the dud pixels again. Very odd.

I've just upgraded Ubuntu and it now has ffmpeg 0.7.2, so I'll try that.
Failing that, I'll build the very latest from source. I'll let you know
how I get on!

Thanks for your help with this :)