Possible solution to the Windows AtomicParsley crashes?

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 19:41:40 EDT 2011

On 6 October 2011 00:31, dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> So that is now 2 programmes where the latest version of AP appears to fix
> the the crashing problem.  It would be grateful if both of you could check
> this on your systems.  I've temporarily uploaded a copy of the latest AP
> build here:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/dinkypumpkin/atomicparsley/downloads/AtomicParsley-0.9.4-hg-472d5fe6fb04.zip

I re-enabled the Lyrics tagging and can confirm success with the Night
Waves episode:

INFO: MP4 tagging M4A file

INFO: Command: .\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley.exe
D:\Users\Cyrus\Downloads\iPlayer\Night_Waves_-_Midnight_in_Paris_Fiona_Shaw_Madness_St_Pauls_Cathedral_b0159w8g_defau
lt.m4a --freefree --overWrite --stik Normal --advisory remove
--copyright ® 2011 British Broadcasting Corporation, all rights
reserved --title Midnight in Paris, Fiona Shaw, Madnes
s, St Paul's Cathedral --artist BBC Radio 3 --albumArtist BBC Radio
--album Night Waves --grouping Factual,Arts, Culture & the Media
--composer BBC iPlayer --genre Factual --commen
t Juliet Gardiner interviews Woody Allen about his latest film
Midnight in Paris. --year 2011-10-04T22:00:00+01:00 --tracknum  --disk
 --lyrics Juliet Gardiner interviews Woody All
en about his latest comedy 'Midnight in Paris,' which has proved to be
his most commercially successful film ever.  She also hears from
director Fiona Shaw about her controversial
staging of The Marriage Of Figaro at the ENO.  Juliet is joined by
psychoanalyst Darian Leader and Niall Boyce of The Lancet, who will be
discussing madness in society. From the po
pular press to TV soaps and films, the depiction of madness always
borders on the extreme. But should we be turning our attention to
discreet madness, shared by average citizens wh
o will never come to psychiatric attention ?  Three hundred years ago
this winter Parliament finally signed off as completed the new St
Paul's Cathedral. The first Sunday service i
n the building had in fact been held six years earlier in 1705 when
Queen Anne attended a service of thanksgiving for the Battle of
Blenheim but it was 1711 before Christopher Wren
 was paid and the contract completed. The Rev Giles Fraser is today's
Chancellor of St Paul's and reflects on what Christopher Wren had in
mind as the function of the building. He
created an architectural rejection of the fiery religion that had led
thousands of men to butcher each other on the bloody battlefields of
the English Civil War throughout his chil
dhood.

EPISODE
  http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0159w8g/Night_Waves_Midnight_in_Paris_Fiona_Shaw_Madness_St_Pauls_Cathedral/

SERIES
  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0159w8g.html --artwork
D:\Users\Cyrus\Downloads\iPlayer\Night_Waves_-_Midnight_in_Paris_Fiona_Shaw_Madness_St_Pauls_Cathedral_b0159w8g_default.jp

 Started writing to temp file.
 Finished writing to temp file.
INFO: Command exit code 0 (raw code = 0)