Suddenly recording every programme...

Nic Siddle nicsiddle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:34:17 EST 2011

Thanks Rog. It appeared half way down my PVR list as:

_name_tv

As a result of this, it was finding 1008 'matching programmes' which it
was then attempting to download. Like, you, I have no idea why this
suddenly appeared.

Deleting it has restored normal operation. However, given that I
sometimes download 'unattended, I think it would be prudent to limit the
number of programmes downloaded in any one run. I have tried to take the
precaution of modifying the run_pvr.scheduler.bat file by changing it
(on my son's advice) to read:-

cd C:\Program Files\get_iplayer
perl.exe get_iplayer.pl --pvrschedule 14400 --prefs-add --limit-matches 5

However, this does not seem to curtail the downloads. Any idea how to do
this?

Nic