Suddenly recording every programme...

Nic Siddle nicsiddle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 10:46:15 EST 2011

I am using get_iplayer under Windows 7. As of today, when I run my PVR
list, it starts recording everything that shows in the 'search' tab,
rather than what is in my PVR list.
I am not 'tech savvy' and have been working to the principal 'if it
ain't broke, don't fix it'. I am therefore sure that some elements of my
programme are out of date - but I haven't changed anything recently and
this problem has only arisen today.
I would be grateful for any advice as to how to restore the programme so
that it only picks up my PVR list. Please advise if more info needed.
Thanks in advance
Nic