Installer 301 Redirection for Atomic Parsley

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:44:39 EST 2011

On 11/11/2011 10:55, Shevek wrote:
> It is a Windows Server issue. Server 2008 (and therefore WHS also) has
> the "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration" feature.

Ah, of course.  I forgot about that being enabled by default in Win
Server.  Thanks for working that out.  Seems kind of odd that only the
BitBucket download site would be denied.  If you were getting as far as
the redirect, even the main BitBucket site was allowed.  Still, I guess
it was worth changing the download URL so at least the redirects don't
mask the real issue.

> I have manually downloaded and placed it in
> ./AtomicParsley/AtomicParsley/AtomicParsley.exe (same as my Win 7
> Ultimate box). Will get_iplayer find it OK or do I need to add it to
> prefs?

You'll need to add it to the prefs.  The installer would normally place
the correct entry in the global options file, but it won't be there if
the AtomicParsley installation fails, as it did here.