Installer 301 Redirection for Atomic Parsley

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 16:32:51 EST 2011

On 10 November 2011 21:21, Shevek <shevek at shevek.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to install get_iplayer on my new Windows Home Server box
> and it is failing to download Atomic Parsley.
>
> The error is:
>
> Download failed:
> http://bitbucket.org/jonhedgerows/atomicparsley/downloads/AtomicParsley-0.9.4-hg-472d5fe6fb04.zip
>
> Error: Redirection (301)
>
> Accessing that URL directly in chrome results in a successful download.
>
> Is there a problem with the installer?

I'm aware of the previous thread (Windows installer fails to download
atomicparsley) which picks Wininet as the culprit and suggests IE 7 or
8 install as a fix.

However this is a fully patched Windows Home Server 2011 box (based on
Windows Server 2008 R2) which has IE9 on it so is possibly a different
issue.