Download from bbc website

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:31:55 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone for making a great tool and a great list. I'd like to download

It Felt Like A Kiss - From the  "Adam Curtis Blog"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/it_felt_like_a_kiss/

I look at the video and it says it's id is - p003x62q

So I issue the command below

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer.cmd  --pid="p003x62q"
WARNING: Please download and run latest installer or install the
XML::Simple perl module to use the Series and Brand pid parsing
functionality
INFO: Trying pid: p003x62q using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
ERROR: Failed to get version pid metadata from iplayer site

I use this version ....

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer.cmd  -V
get_iplayer v2.79, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
[warranty lines deleted]

... with these plugins ....

C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer.cmd  --listplugins
localfiles,livetv,tv,liveradio,podcast,radio

Please can someone advise the steps I need to follow.

Thanks

Kevin