M4A / AAC changes

FJuniper fjuniper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:39:25 EDT 2011

That sounds good - I am already using your .pl, so I will look out for
your new one.  Thanks.

Changing the subject slightly - I installed get_iplayer_setup_4.2.exe
from http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer_win/
I also have an idea that this is all based on v2.79 of something (this
naming convention confuses me!).

Is there ever likely to be a v4.3 that incorporates this stuff, or would
that be too simple??

I am very appreciative of the fantastic job that the contributors are
doing - I am just trying to understand how it all works.