get_iplayer: failed to get program index feed for ..

Michael tiemichael at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 04:10:14 EDT 2011

I did some additional tests, and it seems get_iplayer cannot get any
data from the web.
When I try: ./get_iplayer --conditions I expect to see the
GPL-conditions, but all I get is:
     INFO: User prefs dir: /tmp/hdd/root/RSS/BBC-iPlayer/.get_iplayer
     INFO: System options dir: /etc/get_iplayer/options
     INFO: Getting page http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

What am I missing?