No Video on Apple TV 2 Using Get iPlayer

Richard Jones rich_jones at me.com
Sun Mar 27 14:46:31 EDT 2011

I am really struggling to get this working  Up until the latest ATV 2 update my videos played fine (HD), but now I only get audio and no video.

I have tried altering some of the FFMPEG setting in get_iplayer but it then fails to encode.

I basically only change -vcodec from copy to libx264

Does anyone know how I can get this to work.  ATV 2 is now acting the same as the iPad in that it won't play the files that are stored in itunes library.